Sunday, March 18, 2018

SSS 606: I Mustache You A Question


Happy Sunday, Sketch Fans!

There is a new fun challenge over on the Catch The Bug Challenge Blog; in fact I had so many ideas in my head that I had to join in the fun.

I'm using the Bugaboo image: Mustache Guy.  I kinda went crazy with the whole "mustache" theme but it made me happy sooo ... I went with it!

Here are the rules for the challenge:

*  Post your project to Catch the Bug, by 04/1/2018 at 7:00 AM EST
*  New projects only, no back-linking please!
*  Please limit your projects to 3 per person


You could win 10 free images (using a Bugaboo image), 7 free images, or 4 free images using any image!

3 comments:

  1. Joanna, I haven't seen this image before so this is just so adorable. Love the large dies and great paper to go with. Have a great Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun take on the sketch, Joanna. Jodie has so many fabulous images and I've missed this one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant card...love the image, perfect papers too, a real fun interpretation of the sketch!
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete