Thursday, August 17, 2017

TMS 416: Coffee ... Best Meal of the Day!


I had to go to the doctor this morning.  One of the questions she asked was "How much caffeine are you having each day?"  Apparently, "umm, a lot" was not the answer she wanted to hear.  Time to cut back.  This will not be a good time for my family; pray for their survival!

I'm joining in the challenge over on the Tuesday Morning Sketches site.  I really liked the simplicity of the sketch and their sponsor is one of my very favorites.

5 comments:

  1. I think I told my doctor the very same thing at my last visit. ;) (But I don't get my caffeine from coffee.) Super fun card!!
    Thanks for playing along at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!
    Debbie
    Debbie's Dash of This and That

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is so much fun and holds so much truth at the same time! I've been hearing how several cups of coffee per day helps us all live longer, so I'm stickin' with that advice! I like my coffee too! Thanks for playing along with our Tuesday Morning Sketch challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. At least your boys will be back in school,, great card Joanna.
    Hugs Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I feel this way every morning even though I get up early. lol Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card and image, I've just made my morning coffee and now I can sit down and comment in peace and smell that wonderful aroma if it lasts long enough. Great card as always Joanna.
    Hugs
    Kathie
    xox

    ReplyDelete