Tuesday, August 22, 2017

Housework Will Suck The Life Out of You

I'm exhausted today.

Something about driving to Torrington, Wyoming, watching an eclipse and then making a mad dash home to avoid traffic is tiring I guess!!  What a trip.  Me driving, and the other half using Google, Waze and any other driving app on his phone to direct me and avoid traffic.

At one point he said, "Turn here."
"Here?" I squeaked.  "There isn't a road here!"
"Well, according to the GPS, there is one."

I'm pretty sure that what we drove on was probably Farmer Brown's tractor road between his property and his neighbors.  But, to give the hubs his due ... it DID get us to the small reservoir that he had designated as our viewing area.  Had I not been so stressed about overturning the truck or getting stuck in mud, I would have taken a picture of the 12 turkeys that crossed the "road" right in front of us.

So instead of vacuuming myself, I settled for just coloring a picture of someone ELSE vacuuming!  I'm joining in the Catch The Bug Bingo Challenge.

I did the vertical row: Embossing (the little black strip separating my two DP is embossed with a zig-zag), Dots & Stripes and 3 Layers.

4 comments:

  1. This is really adorable, Joanna! Love the color scheme...pink, swoon...and your coloring is awesome! Thank you for playing along with us at Catch the Bug!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! Thanks so much for playing along in our August Bingo Challenge at Catch the Bug! Hope to see you again very soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness sometimes those maps aren't very good, lol! I love your card Joanna! Thanks for joining Catch the Bug's bingo challenge good luck! Bugaboo DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just LOVE everything about this card. The paper and layout are terrific!! Thanks so much for playin' along with this weeks Bugaboo Stamps/Catch The Bug Blog Bingo Challenge! We hope you'll join us again starting today for our newest photo challenge!

    Hugs & Happy Days!
    Min - Bugaboo Stamps/Catch The Bug DT

    ReplyDelete