Friday, April 7, 2017

TMS 397: Swagger


I'm pretty sure that I broke my friend.

I JUST bought this stamp set and the same day that it arrived, she slipped on some ice and broke her ankle.  Coincidence?  I think not.

Actually I bought this AI set because another friend's husband broke HIS leg on some ice too.  At the time, I wondered if I should also buy the woman set but I didn't.  I'm a little sad now because it would have been PERFECT!!  Oh well, next time I shop.

I'm using the sketch on the Tuesday Morning Sketches site.  I loved it's simplicity; so easy to use again and again.

I'm also submitting this card to the Art Impression blog for their "Wish You Felt Better" challenge.  Perfect timing huh?!!

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I'm sorry about your friend!! This is a great stamp on a fun card! I'm sure it will give her a smile as she heals!
    Thanks for playing along at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!
    Debbie
    Debbie's Dash of This and That

    ReplyDelete