Thursday, February 23, 2017

Sick Kiddo cards


Still at home with a sick child so even with vacuuming, laundry and bathroom cleaning ... I have time to craft.  I had a bunch of From The Heart images pre-printed so I decided to use them.

This is Birthday Cat Pout and I just love his little face.  I'm using the sketch from Tuesday Morning Sketches.  I rotated the sketch to fit my image.

My second card is for my teamie, Kathie, who just fell and broke both her tibia and fibula.  Ouch.  I again used a FTH image, but this time I used Feel Better Birdbrain.

I used the challenge from the Paper Play Sketches site.  I loved how this card turned out.  It's on it's way to New Zealand as of yesterday.  Feel better soon, Kathie! (blowing kisses)

3 comments:

  1. CUTE CUTE CARDS! Thanks for sharing at Paper Play Sketches. I hope you'll come back again!
    ~Owner/DT Janis

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great set. Love the bright colors. Thank you for joining our Sketch Challenge this week at Paper Play Sketches.

    Stay Creative,
    Georgiana
    • Carson's Creations •
    Paper Play Sketches DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry you've got a sick kiddo!
    Wonderful cards! I just got this kitty image, so this is great inspiration!
    Thanks for playing along at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!
    Debbie
    Debbie's Dash of This and That

    ReplyDelete