Sunday, February 19, 2017

PaperPlay Sketches 35


My niece is having a boy.

I'm not going to lie, but when I found out that I was having a boy the first time, I was a bit disappointed.  I had my heart set on a girl because I wanted the close relationship that I had with my mom.  Now, 14 years later (yikes ... has it been that long?!!) I can say without question that my boys are two of my greatest treasures.

So I wanted to make a card to congratulate my niece as well as celebrate the wonderful, unique and often mysterious creatures that boys are.  I'm using the sketch over on the Paper Play Sketch blog but I rotated it to fit my image.

I'm also using the "Bodacious Bow" theme over on Dragonfly Journeys.

4 comments:

  1. This is so cute! Great image and coloring. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Paper Play Sketches. I hope you'll come back again this week!
    ~Owner/DT Janis

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a fun card! That image is super cute! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Paper Play Sketches! -Lori DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Joanna! This is such a fun image and your Niece will certainly enjoy the humor of it all too. Thanks so much for joining my Bodacious Bows blog challenge :)

    Jeannie T.
    Dragonfly Journeys

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun image...the crazy life of a mom! Thank you for joining our Sketch Challenge at Paper Play Sketches.

    Stay Creative,
    Georgiana
    • Carson's Creations •
    Paper Play Sketches DT

    ReplyDelete