Saturday, October 15, 2016

SS 434: Big Bear Hugs


Happy Saturday!

It's time for another Sketch over on the Sketch Saturday blog.  We have a new sketch for you and the return of Robyn's Fetish for our sponsor.

This week I used Robyn's "Big Bear Hug Bobby" for my card.  I need a baby card because I will, again, be a GrAunt (great aunt).  One of my favorite things is calling my hubby, "Gruncle Ken" and then watching his wince ... what a great name!  Grumpy Uncle Ken, Great Uncle Ken ... either name works!!  But anyway, as of December there will be a new baby in our family!  I'm pretty excited.

Stop on by the blog, and join in the crafting fun this week!

1 comment:

  1. Ha ha, I love that Gruncle and GrAunt. I too am going to be a GrAunt again in December, it's always lovely to have a new baby in the family.
    This is a lovely card Joanna, great image and I love how you coloured your bear.
    Hugs Anne xx

    ReplyDelete