Wednesday, June 22, 2016

SSW2: Dearie Dolls


It's Wednesday and that means it's time for another challenge over at Sweet SketchWednesday 2.This week we have Dearie Dolls as our sponsor. Run over to her blog and grab an image to play with for our challenge. They are free and seriously, who doesn't like free?!!

I'm using Mary Ellen's image: Poinsettia Snowman for my card. I thought that I would get a start on my Christmas cards.

Everyone is a winner this week over on Sweet Sketch Wednesday. Come on, join in the fun.


4 comments:

  1. Such a fun card Joanna, love the poinsettias on that bright green too.
    Hugs Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous Joanna! Stunning Christmas card. And of course I love, love, love your image...it's a snowman, my favorite!!!!!!

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a cute image, Joanna. I like all the poinsetta´s.

    Imke ~ My Crafty Place

    ReplyDelete
  4. I no your feeling about these images but this is a really cute Christmas card love this image and your embellishments are perfect.

    Hugs
    Kathie

    ReplyDelete