Thursday, June 23, 2016

Doodle Pantry: Happy Birthday Sue


Popping in to show you a card that I made for my Mother-In-Law.  It turned out awfully cute (if I do say so myself!)  And look at me, being all organized for her birthday next Tuesday!

I'm using an image from Doodle Pantry called Betta Fish and Bowl.  This set reminds me of my college days when my roommate came home with 4 of these fish and we (stupidly) put them all in one bowl.  Over the course of the week, Moby Dick, Filet O' Fish, and Sushi all died because of Mike (we ran out of cute names).  Mike flourished, after ridding the bowl of his competition, and lasted  quite a long time.  Oh Mike ... how I miss you!

And hey, speaking of cute images, Laurie will have some new images for us next month!  Yay.


No comments:

Post a Comment