Thursday, March 31, 2016

Squirrel!!


I know.  I can imagine that you are saying that I need to stop making and posting cards.  I really do.

But did you ever find yourself getting distracted by everything?  This is me today.  I'm SUPPOSED to be cleaning the house in anticipation of my company's visit buuuut, I somehow ended up in my art studio, crafting.

I came down to put nerf gun bullets in their container down here (which frankly, is it just me or do these suckers multiply overnight?!!  I find them in the weirdest places) anyway, long story short, I haven't gone back to the vacuum cleaner yet!

I wanted to try out the sketch over on the Bugaboo blog and use Morning Margaret.  I  rotated the sketch and left off the brads 'cause my card was already pretty busy.  I love how this card came out

1 comment:

  1. How fabulous Joanna! Love your papers, they really pop with the layers of black. Thanks for joining our Stella Says Sketch over at Catch the Bug.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete