Tuesday, February 16, 2016

DP: You Mean the World


As soon as I saw the theme over on Jeannie's blog, I knew that I had to participate.  Her theme is Wishy-Washi; and the reason that I had to participate is because I have a container full of washi-tape and I have (whispering) never used any of it.  None.  Shhh.  It's shameful isn't it?!!  I bought it because I thought it was pretty but then just never remembered to use it.

SO.

Here it is ... my inaugural washi-tape card.

After I made it, I couldn't help but think of Sheldon's show, "Dr. Sheldon Cooper Presents Fun With Flags" and it made me smile.

I'm using the Doodle Pantry set: Vintage Globe.  I loved how bright and colorful it is.

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Joanna!!! Love your use of the washi tape, so clever to create a banner with it.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Joanna! I'm so glad your washi tape got some love with this fabulous card. All of the colors are so fun together and I do remember that particular show with Dr Sheldon too. Thanks so much for joining my challenge this week :)

    Jeannie T.
    Dragonfly Journeys

    ReplyDelete