Wednesday, February 3, 2016

DP: Fab 'n' Funky Sponsorship


This is my second post of the day.  If you are looking for the Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 post, scroll on down!!

Hey ... guess what I woke up to this morning?  Blue skies!!  Yes (insert fist pump here)!! We got 2 feet of snow in all and now the process of digging out begins.

Today, Doodle Pantry is sponsoring the Fab 'N' Funky Challenge blog.  Their theme ... All Creatures Great and Small.  I used the Doodle Pantry image: Too Sweet Turtle to make my card.

I'm using the sketch from over on the Catch The Bug challenge site except that I rotated it ... and moved the image ... and added some brads and a sentiment.  Yep, it's EXACTLY the sketch.

3 comments:

  1. Super cute, cute, cute Joanna!! Love your arrow sentiment. Thanks for joining us for Stella's Sketch at Catch the Bug.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable, love the sentiment! Thanks for joining in our Sketch Challenge at Catch The Bug!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card Joanna, the turtle is just too cute! Great take on the sketch, thanks for joining us for Stella Says Sketch good luck! Dawn Bugaboo DT.

    ReplyDelete