Tuesday, January 5, 2016

SSS401: Doodle Pantry


It's January 5th and I was supposed to have posted a card on January 1st.  Oops.

Fortunately, in addition to having fantastic images, my boss Laurie is pretty amazing (and super understanding!)  Yikes, I seriously dropped the ball.  I don't know how I forgot that New Years Day was actually the first of the month.  Duh.

I am going to blame the cold medicine haze that I'm currently experiencing for my stupidity (er, I mean) forgetfulness.

In addition to using the Stella Says Stamp sketch, I'm using the Doodle Pantry image: Everyday Jargon.  So cute.  The inside of the card says, "Bug Me Anytime."

3 comments:

  1. Fabulous Joanna!!! I hope you soon feel better.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable, Joanna. Great coordinating sentiment as well. Thanks for joining Stella Says Sketch at Catch the Bug this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the background paper and your take on the Stella Sketch is great! I hope you're better now, I'm commenting just a little late, lol!

    ReplyDelete