Thursday, January 28, 2016

Just 4 Kim


I needed another card.  A friend of mine is getting out of the hospital and I wanted to have a card waiting for her at her house when she rolls in.  So I set aside my Valentine stamps and pink papers to make this for her.

I love this little hippo.  He's from Gerda Steiner.  Just a reminder that she's looking for designers for the month of March.

I'm using the sketch from over on The Paper Players blog.  It was cute and worked perfectly with my image.

Hope your Thursday is GREAT!

5 comments:

  1. Joanna, what a sweet idea to create this card for your friend. Thank you so much for submitting your design for the Guest Designer Call!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The fun colors and cute image just make me smile! Your friend will,too,when she opens it! Thanks for joining us at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The blue stripes really a wow factor to card! Were they painted or DSP?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know your friend will love this card you made for her. Sure to bring a smile to her face. I love the way your brought the butterflies from the back panel and tied it to the front. So glad you joined us at the Paper Players this week
    Jaydee

    ReplyDelete