Monday, January 25, 2016

FTH136: Love You Buck-o


I live with 3 VERY smart boys.

But this morning, they were all as helpless as, well, kittens.

The oldest couldn't find his car keys (I found them ... in his other coat's pocket)  The middle boy couldn't find a cup to use.  I introduced him to the crazy concept of opening the dishwasher to find the clean dishes (had there been more time this morning, I would also have introduced him to the equally wild idea to EMPTY said dishwasher!)  And finally the youngest couldn't find his belt (it was on the floor).  Sigh.

So you can imagine that I smiled when I saw this image.  Kinda perfect for my helpless kittens.  This is the free image From The Heart is offering this month.  I'm also using the sketch from their blog.  It worked out beautifully.  As always, I modified it a tad.

I'm also entering this in Jeannie's "Soft Kitty" theme over on her Dragonfly Journeys blog.  I love The Big Bang Theory so how could I NOT participate in this one?!!

7 comments:

  1. Doesn't card making just take you out of the chaos of life. I know it does for me. Great entry for this weeks Sketch #136. Thanks so much for joining us at From The Heart Stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your coloring Looks fabulous, Joanna and i like different pink tones and your stitching !
    Thanks for joining our FREE Stamp of the Month January Challenge and also our Sketch Challenge with a Twist # 136 @ From the Heart Stamps !

    I would be pleased if you visit me on my new blog:
    My Crafty Place

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how you have coloured these cute little kitties Joanna - so sweet! Thanks for joining us at From the Heart Stamps in our weekly sketch challenge :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Joanna! I wish I could have seen that whole scene play out with your boys this morning...too funny! I just love this image with their sweet faces and the scarves. Big Bang Theory ROCKS! Thanks so much for joining my challenge this week :)

    Jeannie T.
    Dragonfly Journeys

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, your card reflects calm after the chaos. This is a darling card! I love your coloring and the sweet, soft feel it has. Thanks so much for joining us this week at From the Heart Stamps i {heart] sketches challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fun Coloring - great card!! Thanks for joining the SOTM challenge at From the Heart Stamps this month!
    lyn

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful card and great colours! Thanks for entering I {heart} card sketches with a tWist - hope to see you again next time!

    ReplyDelete