Friday, December 11, 2015

Bugaboo Chaos 7


It's the last day of the Christmas Chaos over on the Catch The Bug.  I did it!!  Seven days of creativity (well if you count my DT cards, 9 cards in all were made this week)  Yay!!

Today the creativity gurus on the Bugaboo blog want us to play bingo

I went with the bottom row: pink and teal, a snowman and more than 3 layers

I'm also playing in the "Snowman" theme that Dragonfly Journeys has going.

I now return you to your regularly scheduled program.

4 comments:

  1. How very sweet - great idea to add the pink! Thanks for joining us for our Christmas Chaos event this week at Bugaboo's Catch the Bug blog.
    Good luck!
    Love
    Jen Leeflang
    BUGABOO DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is awesome, I love the colours! Thanks for joining in our Christmas Chais challenge at Catch The Bug!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Jo for joining ALL the Bugagoo Challenges ! FUN card, love the PINK.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Joanna! Great job getting a bunch of cards done and this one with the pink background and adorably cute snowman is just awesome! Thank you so much for joining my challenge this week :)

    Jeannie T.
    Dragonfly Journeys

    ReplyDelete