Sunday, November 8, 2015

FTH Progressive November


Since I have a tendency to be a tad bit of a procrastinator, and the big holiday is at the end of the month ... I'm trying to (as Mater says) "git'er done (early)".  Hopefully this will allow me to enjoy Thanksgiving a bit more, knowing that I'm up to date on everything.

So in the spirit of being organized, I present you my card for the November From the Heart Progressive Challenge.  The image is called: Deck the Halls Birdbrain, and he is awfully cute isn't he?   Remember, if you play along each month, Faith will e-mail the next month's image to you for free!

I'm using the sketch from the Share Joy Challenge over on the Taylored Expressions site.  I didn't want to use the suggested colors and I rotated the sketch on it's side to work with my image but other than THAT, my card kinda sorta fits their challenge EXACTLY!

I like my card but looking at it now, I wish my tree paper weren't sideways.  ((Sigh)).  Oh well, I doubt the recipient of this card will care.

Have a great week y'all.

3 comments:

  1. FUN card, Joanna and i like your take of DP. That the trees are sideways i saw at the second glance **smile** Anyway a lovely card. Like your layout too !!

    Thanks for joining our FREE Stamp of the Month November Challenge @ From the Heart Stamps !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really fun! That image is adorable! Thanks for joining us for this week's Share Joy Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab, fun card! :)
    The great layout and pretty papers work perfectly to showcase this birdbrain.
    Thank you for joining in the fun at FTHS
    Jo xx

    ReplyDelete