Wednesday, October 21, 2015

SSW2-72 DigiStamp Boutique

Happy Wednesday friends.

We just finished a 4-day weekend here because of Parent/Teacher conferences and the end of term reports.  I'm happy to announce that my kiddos are doing UH-Mazing.  Together they earned 7 books from Barnes and Noble (each A on the report card earns a book)  My favorite part is how quiet they are on the ride home.  Shhh,  we have readers in this car!

And, in addition to being obnoxious and boring you with my great kid bragging, it's also time for another sketch challenge over on the Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 blog.

This week we have Sally-Ann from DigiStamp Boutique as our sponsor.  I chose to use her Love You Mac for my card.  How stinking' cute is he?  I love all her dog images but this one is especially cute!

Our winner will receive a  £10 voucher to the DigiStamp Boutique store.  I hope to see you join in the fun.


4 comments:

  1. Reports already, the boys have only just gone back to school where has that time gone. Congratulate the boys for me well done. Love your sweet card such a cute image and pretty colours. Take care and have a great week.
    Hugs
    Kathie
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brag away, you have two awesome boys! And what a sweet card. Love your coloring.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job kiddo's Brag all you want, you should be a proud mamma. Your card is adorable, I just love this cute image. Have a super weekend. Hugs, Heide

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done to you and your boys Joanna, enjoy your moment. Sweet card, so cute.
    Hugs Anne

    ReplyDelete