Thursday, October 8, 2015

DP2: Eat More Ham!


I had some free time so I decided to sit down and get a start on my Fall/Thanksgiving cards.  Yep, I'm done with my Halloween cards.  I just mailed them all today ... earliest that I've gotten them in out in years. Perhaps I'm actually getting more organized ... nah, just a fluke!

 I also wanted to participate in Bugaboo's Stella Says Stamp challenge.  I love their challenges.

And speaking of things that I love, I'm using a little cutie from Doodle Pantry.  Laurie has all her Halloween images 25% off.  There are some spectacularly cute images there, and who doesn't love a good sale?!!

I'm also entering the Eureka Stamps Autumn Leaves/Fall Colors challenge.

9 comments:

  1. LOL! Joanna, this is too funny. I love this image and sentiment! You already mailed your Halloween cards??? What???? You are so organized, I'm impressed, way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This fun image always makes me laugh... thanks for the smiles! Fab take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. EEEEK, what a cutie of a card Joanna!! I love, love, love that turkey and sentiment!

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Joanna, this turned out so cute! Love those Doodle Pantry images too! Wow, you are quite the organized gal! Thanks so much for joining us at Catch the Bug! See you at SSW!
    Hugs, Judi GDT Bugaboo

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is adorable, Joanna. Love this pre-colored turkey from Doodle Pantry. Thanks so much for joining Stella Says Sketch at Catch the Bug this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it, cute and funny...run turkey run! lol Thanks for joining in our challenge at Catch The Bug!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just LOVE this card!! :) Thanks so much for playing along with this weeks Stella Says Sketch Challenge! We hope you'll join the fun again this week at The Bug Blog with Bugaboo Stamps!
    Hugs & Happy Days!
    Min

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Joanna, I think this guy is hilarious! Great card perfect papers.

    ReplyDelete