Monday, September 14, 2015

Doodle Pantry: Oh Deer!


I had about a half an hour between when my friend "fixed" my crochet errors and when I needed to make the end of school pick-up run.  Sooo I walked into the Michael's store to pick up ONE thing ... I ended up walking out with many dollars of Halloween crafts and decorations.  Note to self, not a good place to spend waste extra time!

I always need Get Well cards this time of year so I decided to join in the fun over on the Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge.  I altered the sketch a tad to fit my style.  I like all the red on my card. Bright and pretty just like Get Well cards need to be.

Over on the Dragonfly Journeys blog the challenge is to use buttons.  I've got one!

My poor sick reindeer is from Doodle Pantry.  The set is called Get Well Critters.  Too cute.

2 comments:

  1. I hear you, never spend too much time in any craft store! I love everything about this card, especially the reindeer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Joanna! I can relate to the whole Michael's experience, and when I worked there for a short time I pretty much turned in my paycheck right back to them! This card is so cute and sure to perk someone up right away. So glad you found a button to join me this week ;) Thanks so much for joining my challenge this week :)

    Jeannie T.
    Dragonfly Journeys

    ReplyDelete