Monday, August 3, 2015

FTH #114

Just a quick post.

I needed a thank you card for my MIL.  The From the Heart sketch was perfect for my card.  This picture is really terrible.  In real life this card is so bright and cheery.  Stupid camera just couldn't deal with all the white I guess.

I AM going to bore you with a tiny bit a parental pride (sorry). 

Over the weekend both boys competed in a pistol competition.  Not only did the oldest medal in the team competition but he also medaled in the Regional Individual AND National Individual competition.  This guy won two silvers and a bronze medal.  Not too shabby for a kid who has only been shooting for 9 months.

2 comments:

  1. Adorable Card, Joanna. Your coloring of PigWit is great and you did a great Job with our Sketch Challenge with a Twist # 114.Thanks for joining us @ From the Heart Stamps.

    AND big congrats to your son and also to you proudy parents ;-)

    PS: Did you see that From The Heart Stamps is having a DT call in August ? I hope you apply.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful colours used, this card is so sweet too! ;)
    Thank you for joining in the fun at FTHS
    Jo xx

    ReplyDelete