Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Bugaboo Christmas Chaos 3


I'm killing you with all my card posts aren't I?  I'm STILL not caught up.  Just to break it up a bit, I went with a birthday card this time!  It's still Stella (because I adore her).
 
I'm doing the color challenge over at Bugaboo.  I focused on the pinks and the cream since I'm not a big fan of mustard yellow.  Blech.

I'm also doing the Creative Card Crew challenge of a birthday card WITH a sentiment on the front.

I wanted a sketch to base my card on so I'm using a new blog for that,  Creaine Challenges.  It was a fun one so I'm sure to be back for further challenges.

8 comments:

  1. wow so lovely........nice card, text and digi........thanks for joining Creaine Challenges.
    Good luck.
    bye Ine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome card, gotta love Stella! Thanks for joining us for the Christmas Chaos challenge at Catch The Bug!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely Stella card - she never disappoints, does she? Thanks for joining us on Day three of our Holiday Chaos week at Bugaboo! We hope to see you every day so you can be in the running for that big prize!
    love
    Jen L
    Bugaboo Stamps DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this card! It's so much fun! Thank you for sharing this beautiful card with us at Creative Card Crew this fortnight :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. So fun. What lovely colors with that sassy image and sentiment. Love it!

    Thanks for joining us at Creative Card Crew.

    Mari

    ReplyDelete
  7. this card is gorgeous. I am so glad you are the winner of our daily prize. Super cute!!!
    Hugs, Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice card and a beautiful digi, thanks for joining us with Creaine Challenges, good luck.

    greetings Bea.

    ReplyDelete