Saturday, May 10, 2014

Open-Minded Crafting Fun


Today Doodle Pantry is the sponsor over at the Open-Minded Crafting Fun.  Their challenge this week is to use ribbon.  Since I do love me my ribbon, this was something of a no-brainer for me.  Heck yeah I'll meet your challenge!!

I'm using one of the new release images over at Doodle Pantry.  It's called Carousel Horse #4.  The cool thing is that with any purchase you can receive Laurie's Buffalo and Caribou images absolutely free!

I used Stella's sketch over at the Catch the Bug Challenge Blog.  It was a fun one.  Of course, I couldn't leave well enough alone ... I had to alter it a tiny bit!

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, Joanna. Everything works so well together. Plus, Stella's sketch is perfect with the beautiful carousel horse.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card and a terrific take on the sketch!
    hugs
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, so pretty! Thanks for joining us at Bugaboo's Stella Says Sketch #209. I look forward to your entry for the next challenge.
    luv'n huggz
    Jen Leeflang
    Bugaboo DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful bright card, very nice!

    ReplyDelete