Thursday, May 22, 2014

From The Heart 67 and Jenny


I am losing my babysitter.

And as sad as I am about that, I am also so excited to see what this beautiful girl goes out and accomplishes.  I have known her for so many years ...watching her change from the little girl who played with my babies to the mature teenager who set the standard for ALL babysitters who enter my house.  Frankly, we think that she puts the "zing" in AMAZING!

I made this card to celebrate her graduation.  I used the sketch over at From the Heart ... mostly!  I left off the last circle.  I DID do the tic-tac-toe so I completed the challenge.  I used the middle row: stitching, a digital stamp and buttons.

I'm also entering the challenge over at Crafting for all Seasons.  Their theme is "things with wings."

9 comments:

  1. What an adorable image and such a fun graduation card, Joanna. Your babysitter will love it! Isn't it amazing how quickly time flies and yesterday's little ones are ready for college.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable, Joanna !! Love your bright and fun coloring. You did a great job with both, the sketch and the tWiSt this week.

    Thanks for joining us @ From the Heart Stamps !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is always hard to lose a babysitter. The are hard to come by sometimes. I am sure she is going to love this darling graduation card! It is adorable.
    Hugs, Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome in every way, what a great card. Good luck to your babysitter.
    Thank you for joining in the I {heart} sketches challenge.
    Jo (GD)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a wonderful card - fun colors and a great take on the sketch and the twist!! Thanks for joining the sketch challenge at From the Heart Stamps this week!!
    Lyn

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is fantastic!! Thank you for playing along with us at FTHS!

    ReplyDelete
  7. lovely!

    Thanks for joining us at CFAS!
    Jani x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great project. Thanks for joining us at CFAS.
    Hugs
    Fiona DT x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love that "Zing in Amazing!" :) Great that you had such a terrific babysitter all this time, and I am sure she will love the card. So bright and cheerful!

    ReplyDelete