Saturday, February 8, 2014

DP2 Challenge ... among other things


I started the morning off looking for a computer disc for my youngest and never did find it.  But, I DID find a whole bunch of other stuff that I was kinda excited to find: an extra paper cutter, some stamped images, tape runner and an extra pair of nippers for sewing.  Good stuff!!

Since I found this image, I decided to use it.  I think it's Bronte and Lewis but I'd have to dig through my images to say for certain.  I kind of forgot I had this image.  It kind of tells you how little I use my rubber anymore.  It fits right into Mo's current challenge of "J is for ..." over at DP2.  I've got jumping and joy right here!

I used the sketch from over at jen's deconstructed Sketch challenge and I used the Bingo chart from Wags 'n Whiskers.  I did the top row: pink, die cuts and glitter.  Can you see miniscule amount of glitter that I've used?!!

Enjoy your weekend peeps.  I am.

6 comments:

  1. Very pretty, Joanna! I love her little "jump for joy." :) The glittery confetti, dotted background and cuttlebugged piece all go together so beautifully. I am crafting again too. Stop by and say HI. I miss talking to you about cards and crafting, but I love the stories from the boys on FB (makes me smile). Hugs, Kel -- wishiniwastampin.blogspot.com <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darling card Jo. So fun and full of color. I love your cards and your beautiful coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love this sketch and your take on! Love the colour combo, just perfect for the funny Mo's image!

    Thanks for joining us at Mo's Challenge Blog this week :)
    Hugs, Franz.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute image for your Birthday Card, and fabulous job on your Bingo choices! Thanks so much for joining us for the Wags n Whiskers Bingo Challenge! hugs, Kimberly S

    ReplyDelete