Monday, January 13, 2014

SSMIS - Getting Caught Up


Apparently for ME,  our monthly challenge ought to be called the (M)issing (I)n (A)ction swap.  I got sooo far behind in 2013 that I am just finishing up December's image and then plan to start 2014 off with a new "can-do" attitude. 

And with that thought in mind, here is Imke's cute January challenge.  This is Gus from Bugaboo.  Love Jodi's images.  Since Imke wants to use these for her German friends, she asked us to use German.  She even sent us some German sentiments to use but ... {hanging my head sheepishly} I lost them.  In my defense,  I did just reorganize my craft room (to make room for the new Silhouette Cameo that I got for Christmas!!)  I googled to find an appropriate phrase - hope it's OK.

I'm using the Catch The Bug Challenge sketch.  Imke is a very CAS girl so I thought that the sketch was perfect (course then I ruined the CAS effect with some WILD paper)  Oh well.  It's me!

Here is Angela's December challenge from 2013.  It's a Golden Oldie from Art Impressions.  I used the sketch from Karen Giron's Sweet Sunday Sketch 201.  Unfortunately I didn't finish it in time for her sweet candy from MFT.

Oh well ... new year, can-FINISH attitude (grin)


4 comments:

  1. Cute and Cute! Keep em comin' Sis...Adorable! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are both fabulous cards. I love what you did with both of them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Joanna, i´m more than "OK" with your card :-) I like the bright and friendly colors, your coloring is just WOW and the sentiment : I could not have say better !! PERFECT.

    AND Angela´s card is also fun. I like the DP and the sentiment makes me laugh.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your Gus card. He is one of my favorite digi characters. Thanks for playing in Bugaboo's sketch challenge.

    ReplyDelete