Wednesday, April 10, 2013

SSW201: Stamp Fairy


Morning friends.

This week on Sweet Sketch Wednesday we have a fantastic sponsor.  It's Gerda from Stamp Fairy!  I love her stuff!  I chose to use "Pig Umbrella"  This little piggie is sooo stinking cute. I have a thing for both pigs and rain stamps, how could I NOT choose this image?!!

I am all into making my cards 3-dimensional lately (I suppose I need to step AWAY from the pop dots for my next card!)  I ended up using three images.  One for the base and then one for the pig and then another for the umbrella.  It makes for such a cute card in the end. 

A little more about Gerda:
"Stamp Fairy officially launched on November 5th 2010. Gerda Burghardt, artist and owner, creates cute and whimsical digital images for the young and old, inspired by her life, love and 4 cute cats. You will find adorable teddies bears, young boys and girls, fuzzy little bunnies and whimsical critters. Stamp Fairy has new releases along with a free image in every new set published weekly on Fridays. Please visit the store and browse StampFairy’s wonderful images. We hope StampFairy’s images inspire YOUR creativity." 

We'd love to see what you can do with this week's sketch!  Gerda is offering a $10 gift certificate to the winner of this week's challenge.

8 comments:

  1. Oh Joanna what a cute card I just adore your wonderful pink pig and your papers and embellishments are just so perfect for this cute card. I just love it wishing your a wonderful week.
    Hugs
    Kathie
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so gosh darn ca-ute girl!! Love the black and white with the pink! Thanks for your kind comment, and just so you know the sentiment I used is a freebie, so if you can't find it there let me know!

    Peace & Luv,
    Jeannie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Darling card Joanna! I love popping up my images. I probably do it too much but it is fun. Beautiful coloring on the piggy and umbrella. Love it all, the colors, the image and the sketch. Great card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Black and pink are always so fun together. I love your little piggy. I love how you did your sentiment. Super cute!
    Hugs, Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Joanna, I love, love, love your card!!!! Gorgeous dimension and such a darling image. This card sure made me smile. Have a great weekend.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a FUN card!!! Love that PINK pig!! Super cute!!
    Blessings to you Joanna!!
    Sally

    ReplyDelete
  7. This pink pig just put a big smile on my face. So cute!
    Hugs, Heide

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute little piggy Joanna and gorgeous papers and bow. Holly xx

    ReplyDelete