Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Sweet Sketch Wednesday: #177 - Bugaboo


Welcome to the middle of the week (though for me, it's the end)  Yep, the kids have Thursday and Friday off from school and we are taking a vacation.  Yip-ppppee! 

This week over at Sweet Sketch Wednesday we have a fun sketch .. lots of circles which are my favorite!  I used one of the circles to make my sentiment and then threw on these fantastic brads that I found in "da stash"

I had to include the sentiment on the front because it was THE best part about this image!   I made this card for my friend's parents who are celebrating their 50th wedding anniversary on Saturday.

Our sponsor this week is Jodie from Bugaboo.  The description she gives of her work is "[everything] from seriously snarky to sugary sweet to sublimely soulful all the way over to the other side of the super sexy spectrum, you're bound to find all that you need and more to create your paper projects"  Naturally, I'm drawn to the seriously snarky images!

I love Gus and Stella!  This week the prize is 7 (yep, seven!) images.  So come on over to SSW this week and play.  You could be the winner!



9 comments:

  1. I love this card.. Makes me think of Linda and Paul. Haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job Joanna. I love all your cards, always fun and always beautifully put together. Great coloring, fantastic sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Joanna - fun image!! that is a couple I think everyone can match up with someone in their lives... who in my case shall remain nameless ;-)
    Blessings to you for a great week!!
    Sally

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Joanna, I love Gus and Stella too! Lovely card! The sentiment is the best!!!! I'm a blue person so I love your colors too!
    Have a wonderful week!
    Hugs, Judi

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Joanna this image of Gus and Stella is one of my very favourite and I also love this sentiment. Very pretty colours and I love those brads you've used. Take care and have a lovely break with the children.
    Hugs
    Kathie
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  6. Joanna,
    What a fun image...these two are so funny. love the saying too. Have a super week.
    Hugs, Heide

    ReplyDelete
  7. How adorable!! An absolutely perfect 50th anniversary card! Have fun on your vacation.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  8. Joanna, this image makes me chuckle every time I see it. I love the sentiment. Have a great time on your vacation.
    Hugs, Nancy

    ReplyDelete