Friday, October 5, 2012

Sneezie - Wheezie


I am in need of a "Get Well Soon" card for a friend.  September was a rough month for my friends and family.  I used all six of my back-up get well cards for the various illness and surgeries.  Thank heavens it's October, maybe we will get a break from sickness (though considering it's the start of flu season, prolly not!)

This is "Sick Chick" from Designed2Delight.  Cute huh?!!

I also wanted to share how much our latest baby has grown.  Holli has almost doubled in size.  TJ adores her and spends most mornings running and playing with her outside.  I wonder if he will still want to do this on tomorrow when we get our first snowfall!

Have a great weekend.

4 comments:

  1. Joanna, i love Faith´s edition of these cute chicks. Your card is very sweet.

    And TJ with Holly - a lovely picture. He is a handsome little guy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. TJ is a cutie and so is Holli! Love his cute smile. I love your card too, really cute. Great coloring and great colors together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card! ADORABLE picture of TJ and Holli!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab card, very cute...just what I need now! Thank you for your lovely messages on my blog, you are very kind and you always make me smile. Wedgie xxx

    ReplyDelete