Sunday, May 6, 2012

You Can Tell ...


That fun was had this weekend while I was on my 'girls only weekend'.  The house looks like a bomb went off inside and I can see the remains of MANY poptarts wrappers and fast food bags.  Apparently Daddy chose NOT to cook this weekend.  Oh well, no one is dead and I certainly had a good time at the quilt show without the boys.  Much fabric that I did NOT need was purchased.  I'm finding that I can be just as much a hoarder with fabric as I am with paper.  I think I'm going to have to buy a bigger house just to contain it all!

I need a manly happy birthday card this week AND I wanted a chance to use Jen's sketch #47.  It was a great one. 

Supplies:
Stamps: Hambo, Beast Inky Antics, Beast Wishes.
Paper: Bo Bunny
Accessories: Nestibilities: tags, copics, ribbon

No comments:

Post a Comment