Friday, January 20, 2012

Who is making Christmas cards still? Moi!


I'm a little behind in my card making. Oh heck, if we're going to be completely honest, I'm a little behind in practically everything (I just took my Christmas tree down last weekend .... my mother would have been horrified).

Ever so slowly I'm getting my act back together. I have high hopes that I will get my laundry caught up this weekend.

Today I'm sharing my November challenge from Tracey. She gave us this little cutie and asked us to make a Christmas card. I popped the squirrel and the tree up with pop dots and used my new MS punch. Gosh bless Martha's little heart, I am a such sucker for new punches and dies!

Have a GREAT Friday!

1 comment:

  1. Oh, this is so cute!! I love the MS punch (never saw that one, now I think I need it, LOL). Pretty papers and great coloring, too.

    I'm totally behind on everything, too. And truth be told, my trees and all my decorations are still up. I took the wreaths off the front door, only because I was starting to wonder what the neighbors were thinking!

    ReplyDelete