Monday, January 30, 2012

Vickie's Christmas Challenge

OMgosh, you should see the weather outside ... 59 and sunny! Not a snowflake in sight. Sadly it is for but 24 hours. Snow moves in tonight. My dog is sitting outside in sun and has no interest in coming inside.

Which is why it's kind of funny that I'm posting a Christmas card! Buuuut, I am. Vickie gave us the challenge to create a square, blingy card with pink somewhere on it. I took the pink plan and ran with it!

When I showed it to the DH, his only comment was, "Wow, pink huh?!" Somehow I don't see him choosing to send this one out to his friends! That's OK, I love it. I'll find someone who loves pink as much as me and send it.

Have a great week.

Supplies:
Stamps: front image and inside sentiment: Stampin Up, Front sentiment: Memory Box
Accessories: Die: Memory Box, bling, copics, CB snowflake folder, MS punch

4 comments:

  1. Another Winner Joanna. I love your style and your cards. This one is beautiful and definitely love all the bling. Cool image and beautiful coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Joanna, this is adorable. I like all the pink and the bling. My DH also said if i make a christmas card in Non traditional colors: That is not a christmas card ! Men. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable! I love the glitter and your use of white space.


    ~Cheryl~

    National Wear Red for Women day is coming up on February 3, 2012. Please wear red and help raise awareness of the signs of heart disease, stroke, & heart attack and how women can live heart healthier lives. To learn more, visit the Wear Red for Women or the American Heart Association websites.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE these colors!! It looks so great and the glittery paper is awesome!!

    ReplyDelete