Friday, August 19, 2011

August Secret Sistah

Susie's challenge was to create the perfect local stamp store. When I think of a great store I want it to be open all the time (thus the Eat, Sleep, Stamp sign ... those are it's hours, pretty much open 24/7), it has to have great stuff (check out all the goods in the window) AND everything has to be on sale, marked down or on clearance.

I also needed an "I love you card" for the hubby. He's been a good sport while the kids and I went to Arizona to see my mom. I know it's hard for him to hold down the fort, feed our assorted menagerie of animals and be alone. Soo, I combined the SS challenge and a "love ya" card and made this.

I totally cased Patti's cute window treatment. You can see her wonderful card here or the entire collection of local stamp stores here! Fun challenge Susanne!

Supplies:
Stamps: Art Impressions
Accessories: wire, brad, pop dots, copics, Banner Nesties, SU word window punch

4 comments:

  1. This is the best store ever! I love your card and the one to your hubby. Love what you wrote on his card and really love your store, love that you added the shopper kicking up her heals. I've got to get some of these stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Joanna- Your store is super, super cool !! I LOVE the jumping Lady in front of it. Aren´t these stamps funny ?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh...you have outdone yourself...this is adorable!

    ReplyDelete