Thursday, February 17, 2011

Belated Valentines Day



It's past Valentines Day but ... I'm still posting my cards. Sorry. I'm a little behind the curve ... which is kinda the story of my life!

Here's the story on this card: I was browsing Facebook (the place where I seem to spend much of my free time sad to say) and I saw that Whipper Snapper had this cute football stamp in honor of the Super Bowl. The catch was that you had to spend $25 to get him. Sadly, it is not difficult to spend $25 in their store. I bought the policeman as a "what the heck" sort of purchase and LOVE HIM. I haven't even inked the football stamp but I've made three cards with Mr. Copper. Moral of the story ... spur of the moment purchases CAN be good.



Supplies:
Card One: Whipper Snapper Designs "Copper" stamp, SU stop sign

Card Two: Penny Black dog, SU phrase

2 comments:

  1. Hi Joanna, both cards are great. The first is really fun. I like how you used the image. Very cool. And these sweet little dog-awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Joanna, these are great, I'm always running behind too. The police man is so fun and funny, makes a great card. Really cool how you did the ribbon on the second one!

    ReplyDelete