Saturday, March 13, 2010

KL SNS Challenge 21

Happy Saturday!

I have to admit that I am thrilled that it's Saturday. I've been living on 5 and 1/2 hours of sleep for three days now and I plan to spend today sleeping, dozing and maybe I'll nap later.

But enough about my lack of sleep ... on to the challenge. This week's hostess is Jacilynn and she gave us a sketch to follow.

You have probably noticed that I left the ribbon off my card. I tried it with ribbon and I just didn't have the correct shade of purple to match my pretty paper. Is there any wonder WHY my ribbon drawer won't close? It's not that I want to buy more ribbon, I need it. :-) Can you tell that ribbon is an obsession of mine?

This image is Bunny Love from High Hopes and it's one of my favorites. I love how versatile it is.

So, in keeping with the whole "bunny" theme. Hop on over to KL SNS and play. Remember the top 3 cards submitted get the Top 3 blinky.




Your deadline to participate is Friday, March 19th at 12 midnight EST.

6 comments:

  1. You are so funny . . . you NEED more ribbon. Ya know, that was why I started out buying all Stampin Up stuff, because it all matches perfectly, and I don't have to worry about it. Now, I love BasicGrey and so many more . . . *sigh* it's definitely an obsession for me too *wink* Love your bunnies, too, btw. Without the ribbon, they still look GREAT. A nice, clean look. :) Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. super cute Joanna!! I love this sentiment with these funny huggie bunnies! *Ü* Hope you are having a fun weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Joanna,
    I hope that you were able to catch up on your rest this past weekend:)
    Your card is super cute with or without the ribbon. Your bunny images are adorable and a favorite of mine too!
    hugs
    Risa:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful card. These bunnies are so sweet. I think it looks fine without the Ribbon....Paper...that's my problem so I get it. Hope you get the sleep you need.

    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute! Great sketch and cute image!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fun bunnies, great work as always. I wish I could do as well!
    Thanks,
    Mary

    ReplyDelete