Sunday, October 11, 2009

Oh My, Oh My, Oh Layers!

This card will likely cost ONE MILLION DOLLARS (said in her best Austin Power's voice) to mail. It is THAT heavy. I went to Archivers a few days ago and as I was checking out, the checker says casually, "Today is the last day for our buy 10 pieces of paper and get 10 free sale" What? 10 free sheets of paper, that's crazy talk!" Sooo, despite the fact that I have more paper than anyone can use in a year ... I felt compelled to buy more.

As you can imagine ... all the paper is all from Archivers, their company brand, and the orange DP is a RAK from a fellow stamper. The stamp is SU, Twick or Tweet.

4 comments:

  1. JoAnn, that card is CUTE!! Love the use of orange and black CS and the decoration with the black ribbon!

    Janet

    ReplyDelete
  2. Joanna, You have a BLOG?!!!!!! Oh My I'm so glad I checked it out!!! I love your cards of a course I love layers! Great job on both the cards and the blog!

    Hugs
    Lena
    tackertwosome

    ReplyDelete
  3. How could you possibly resist free paper?? I know I couldn't! Awesome card -- gorgeous coloring and fun layout. The paper is perfect, too!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll try to comment again....

    I love this cute card! I think I might have to get that set. :D

    AND I LOVE YOUR BLOG TITLE!! Welcome to the madiness! :D

    ReplyDelete